Silly Breakfast Toast FacesMike Maton
“Awwwww man, scrambled tofu eggs for breakfast again, mom?!” said no kid ever. Especially not when they taste so good and look so fun when they are in the shapes of Silly Breakfast Toast Faces. It’s also a great way to introduce new vegetables to your little ones like radishes or bell peppers or even black olives. Now they aren’t just those veggies but are part of the ears, eyes, and nose of these silly faces. Crunch!
- 1/2 batch scrambled tofu eggs
- 2 pieces of gluten free bread
- 1/4 c. hummus
- various veggies for the silly faces
- While the tofu eggs are cooking and the bread is in the toaster, cut up your veggies for the face. Here’ s a tip: Carrots make great noses, cucumbers and black olives make great eyes, and red bell peppers are the perfect lips.
- Slather your toast with hummus (optional) and then decorate your silly face. Top off with wacky tofu egg hair and serve with a smile.
- Serving Size: 1 Silly Face
- Calories: 302
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 130mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 29.2g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 13g